Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Belly Picture- 36 weeks

Only 4 weeks to go! I'm feeling pretty good although finding maternity shirts that are long enough to cover my belly is becoming a challenge. Baby girl J is head down and likes to concentrate all her arm and leg stretching on the left side of my belly. I definitely feel like my belly is getting wider now instead of sticking out more. :-)

The doctor says everything's looking great and that she's still measuring slightly larger than average. Not scary big, but he said she'll definitely be at least 8 pounds. I just want to know if I get to meet her sooner than her due date or not! It's hard to think about anything else at this point. Erik and I are both extremely excited about the next few weeks.

We got our hospital bag packed and we're ready to go!



1 comment:

Wanda Kapaun said...

Steve & I have been thinking about you every day. We know the time is very near for your little sweetie to be born and we are very excited for you both! Love you lots, Aunt Wanda