9- Even though she has her bottom front two teeth, she doesn't bite me when she's nursing (good girl!).
8- She practices walking from person to person, piece of furniture to piece of furniture. She'll be a pro in no time at all.
7- She recently discovered the joy of splashing water at Mommy when getting a bath (it's still early enough that this is cute and adorable).
6- When I sit in the backseat of the car with her I'll catch her just staring at me- but if she knows you've caught her doing it it's over!
5- When we play 'I'm going to get you' she crawls away and giggles profusely. Her laugh is such a beautiful thing to hear that it's hard not to wear this one out.
4- If you give her a pacifier when you're holding her she'll lay her head down on your chest and cuddle.
3- When she hears music she drops what she's doing, put her head down, and start bouncing to the beat.
2- Her independence- she won't eat anything that she can't feed herself (baby food is out, Cheerios and chunks of banana are in!).
1- The joy and love she has brought in to our family is immeasurable. We are so lucky to be her parents!
5 comments:
she's so cute and growing up so fast!
She is so cute!! Goodness. You guys are lucky.
so adorable! I love that she is a dancer! thats so sweet!
So cute!
She is adorable!
Post a Comment